Welcome to Our "How Do I Do That?" Question and Answer Page
This page is designed to help our MCES parents, family, and faculty complete certain tasks on the PTO website. Any questions about the content below, feel free to reach out to email@example.com
How Do I Update My Family/Student Information?
- Log in to the PTO website at https://mcespto.membershiptoolkit.com/home
- Once logged into the site, click on the My Account section on the right side of your screen.
- From the My Account page click on the Family Information section.
- In the Family Information section please make sure and review all applicable pieces of information on EACH PAGE. The first page will be Parent Information. You may choose to list one or both parents on this page. Once completed, click NEXT at the bottom right of the screen.
- The second page of the Family Information section will be the Student Information section. Please review CAREFULLY to ensure that each student is listed in the correct GRADE AND WITH THE CORRECT TEACHER. If you are participating in the WCS Online Program there is an entry for each grade that reads, for example, 2 - WCS Online Program. Please choose that to ensure any deliveries or PTO information is distributed to you in a timely fashion.
- Once the Student Information section is completed, click Save at the bottom right of the screen.
That's it! Thank you so much for your assistance!
How Do I Subscribe to and Sync the PTO Calendar to Device Calendar?
- Please visit these Help articles to understand how to Subscribe or Sync the PTO Calendar to your device.